The master's degree program in Data-Enabled Computational Engineering and Science is designed for students who have recently completed their bachelor’s degree (0-5 years out). Current Brown University seniors are encouraged to apply for a 5th year master's degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Natural Sciences, or related subjects
- Strongest preference given to those with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.4
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE (not required for Brown 5th year master’s applicants)
- TOEFL or TSE (international applicants only)
Applications open September 1.
Application deadline is February 1* / April 1 / May 1.
* Applications received by February 1 will receive full consideration. Applications submitted after the February 1 deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as space permits, until April 1. Brown undergraduates may apply as fifth-year master’s students through May 1.